Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ringling 2nd semester of Freshman Year

Has been an amazing experience! I've enjoyed many awesome new experiences like creating animation,exploring more in character designing,and traditional painting. I've had the opportunity to attend cool events like volunteering at national portfolio day and help organize an art and music festival. Also I'm fortunately able to continue practicing figure drawing. My figure class has been really amazing and its focus is dynamic gestures that are proportionally correct! Art update coming soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

why didn't you take a picture next to the Ringling sign?

Sarah said...

nice, I'm glad you found the right niche for you :)

Kevin Lu said...

Definitely sara! Ringling gets awesomer everyday! Hows Laguna College by the way? I saw one of your reps at Ringling. He was a rather heavy set fellow.

Stevie said...

LOL this is a funny picture, cal arts wanna be! :) or ringling... be!

:)

Kevin Lu said...

haha you got the joke stevie!